200 Hours: The Chris Chavez Path To Teaching Teacher Training (2017 – 2018)
Date: June 9, 2017 – February 25, 2018
Hours: Fridays 6.30 – 9.30PM / Saturdays – Sundays 1.00-7.00PM
Location: Cihangir Yoga, İstinye
1 module: 519 Euros
All Training when paid upfront with CC = 2958 Euro
All Training when paid upfront with Cash = 2800 Euro
For detailed info and registration call Cihangir Yoga Istinye (0530 8262155 – firstname.lastname@example.org)
For detailed information about Chris Chavez: www.chrischavezyoga.com
Part 1: April 7-8-9 and 14-15-16, 2017
Part 2: June 9-10-11 and 16-17-18 , 2017
Part 3: August 11-12-13 and 18-19-20, 2017
Part 5: December 8-9-10 and 15-16-17, 2017
Part 6: February 16-17-18 and 23-24-25, 2018
The Chris Chavez Path to Teaching is a Yoga Alliance certified training that is taught in English with Turkish translation. The full 200-hour training is taught over 6 fortnightly weekend intensives starting April 2017, finishing February 2018.
It is possible to take only Stage 1, which is composed of the first 3 parts; however, it is not possible to take Stage 2 without taking Stage 1. It is also possible to attend one or more of the intensives.
There will be no refunds on any payments and payments must be kept current to continue the training.
200 Hour: The Chris Chavez Path To Teaching – A certified Yoga Alliance training series with Chris Chavez.
Open your heart and deepen your understanding of Yoga and the Teacher inside you.
The Chris Chavez Path to Teaching is offered in two separate and sequential stages. These stages are a unique opportunity to radically expand your practice, transform your understanding of alignment, and find your true voice – both on and off that mat.
Stage 1 (100-hour The Practice: Part 1, 2 & 3) is designed to inspire any practitioner to new levels of being, both on and off the mat by providing a fun, safe, and informed environment to evolve in.
Stage 2 (100-hour The Teaching: Part 4,5 & 6) is intended to skillfully guide and prepare the most dedicated and qualified students to take the seat of the teacher by offering effective language skills that will help even those not interested in teaching to better communicate their Truth!
Stage 1 (100-Hour Practice Intensive: Part 1, 2 & 3)
In the 100-hour Practice Intensive your path will include:
– Self-development, self-inquiry, self-investigation
– Biomechanical tools and principles
– Anatomy and alignment of asana
– Study and practice of postures and sequences from level 1, 2, and 3 syllabi
– Common Sanskrit terms and phrases
– Yoga Philosophy – including the History of Yoga, the Yoga Sutras, Tattvas, and
– The Bhagavad Gita
– Introduction to Meditation and Pranayama
– Exploration of adventurous asana: dynamic backbends, inversions, hip openers, and arm balances
– Exploration and expansion of the boundaries of your own practice
*Stage 1 is a prerequisite to Stage 2 and is perfect for anyone looking to take their practice to the next level.
*Stage 2 (100-Hour Teaching Intensive: Part 4, 5 & 6)
The Creative Art of Teaching
In the 100-hour Teaching Intensive your path will include:
– Cultivation of your voice as a teacher – speaking and teaching your Truth!
– Methods for building a successful class
– Skillful language of postures
– Multi-level sequencing
– Teaching with a message – crafting messages and language from the heart
– Adjustments – verbal, physical, and therapeutic
– How to construct an effective Demo – using demonstrations in a class to teach postures and sequences in stages
– How to spot with confidence
– Learning from experience through group teaching – receive specific feedback on your teaching in a fun, safe, and supportive environment
– Tools to build, expand and sustain community – every student is a gift!
Stage 2 is perfect for teachers looking to take their practice and teaching to the next level or anyone wanting to better communicate their Truth with clarity and confidence!
This program is Yoga Alliance Certified.
For frequently asked questions about this training or to have a sneak peak into one of Chris’ training sessions, please click here
For more information, please contact Chris at email@example.com
For registration please contact Cihangir Yog