200 Hours: The Chris Chavez Path To Yoga (2019 – 2020)
Date: April 12, 2019 – February 23, 2020
Hours: Fridays 6.30 – 9.30PM / Saturdays – Sundays 1.00-7.00PM
Location: Cihangir Yoga, İstinye
The Chris Chavez Path to Yoga is offered in two separate and sequential stages. These stages are a unique opportunity to radically expand your practice, transform your understanding of alignment and find your true voice- both on and off the mat.
1 module: 2895 TL (cash) During the program the rate of exchange is fixed to 6.2, in case you want to buy all the modules at once 6 installments option is available for Garanti, Yapı Kredi, Akbank and İşbank credit cards.
For detailed info and registration: Cihangir Yoga Istinye (0530 8262155 – firstname.lastname@example.org)
For detailed information about Chris Chavez: www.chrischavezyoga.com
Part 1: April 12-14 and 19-21, 2019
Part 2: June 14-16 and 21-23, 2019
Part 3: August 23-25 and 30 Ağustos-1 Eylül, 2019
Part 4: October 4-6 and 11-13, 2019
Part 5: December 6-8 and 13-15, 2019
Part 6: February 14-16 and 21-23, 2020
200 Hours: The Chris Chavez Path to Yoga is a Yoga Alliance certified program that is given in English with Turkish translation. The full 200-hour program is given over 6 fortnightly weekend.
It is possible to take only Stage 1, which is composed of the first 3 parts; however, it is not possible to take Stage 2 without taking Stage 1. It is also possible to attend one or more of the intensives.
There will be no refunds on any payments and payments must be kept current to continue the program
Stage 1 (100-hour The Practice Intensive: Part 1, 2 & 3) is designed to inspire any practitioner to new levels of being, both on and off the mat by providing a fun, safe, and informed environment to evolve in.
Stage 2 (100-hour Becoming a Yoga Instructor: Part 4,5 & 6) is intended to skillfully guide and prepare the most dedicated and qualified practitioners to take the seat of the yoga instructor by offering effective language skills that will help even those not interested in becoming yoga instructor to better communicate their Truth!
Stage 1 (100-Hour Practice Intensive: Part 1, 2 & 3)
In the 100-hour Practice Intensive your path will include:
– Self-development, self-inquiry, self-investigation
– Biomechanical tools and principles
– Anatomy and alignment of asana
– Study and practice of postures and sequences from level 1, 2, and 3 syllabus
– Common Sanskrit terms and phrases
– Yoga Philosophy – including the History of Yoga, the Yoga Sutras, Tattvas, andThe Bhagavad Gita
– Introduction to Meditation and Pranayama
– Exploration of adventurous asana: dynamic backbends, inversions, hip openers, and arm balances
– Exploration and expansion of the boundaries of your own practice
*Stage 1 is a prerequisite to Stage 2 and is perfect for anyone looking to take their practice to the next level.
Stage 2 (100-Hour Becoming a Yoga Instructor Intensive: Part 4, 5 & 6)
The Creative Art of Instructing
In the 100-hour Becoming a Yoga Instructor Intensive your path will include:
– Cultivation of your voice as a yoga instructor – speaking and sharing your Truth!
– Methods for building a successful yoga session
– Skillful language of postures
– Multi-level sequencing
– Conveying a message into the practice– crafting messages and language from the heart
– Adjustments – verbal, physical, and therapeutic
– How to construct an effective Demo – using demonstrations in a yoga session to show postures and sequences in stages
– How to spot with confidence
– Learning from experience throughgroup exercises – receive specific feedback in a fun, safe, and supportive environment
– Tools to build, expand and sustain community – every participant is a gift!
Stage 2 is perfect for yoga instructors looking to take their practice and instructing skills to the next level or anyone wanting to better communicate their Truth with clarity and confidence!
This program is Yoga Alliance Certified.
For frequently asked questions about this program or to have a sneak peak into one of Chris’ programs, please click here
For more information, please contact Chris at email@example.com
For registration please contact Cihangir Yoga