Kids Yoga Specialization Program with Gökçe Akyıldız
Cihangir Yoga's beloved kids and adolescent yoga expert, Gökçe Akyıldız starts the Kids Yoga Specialization Program at our Ankara Studio!
The program aims to train experts who can communicate with children and have the ability to explain yoga poses accurately and effectively with stories and educational games, and is designed to be both theoretical and practical.
It is open to teachers, yoga specialists, parents, anyone who wants to work with children, and wants to take a step towards discovering the child inside.
Gökçe Akyıldız will be at Cihangir Yoga Ankara studio to meet you, answer your questions and practice the program content on Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 15.30.
April, 10-11-12 2020 (Friday-Saturday-Sunday)
Cihangir Yoga, Ankara
Practice and Q&A Meeting:
Kids Yoga Specialization Program with Gökçe Akyıldız will start on April 10! Our lovely instructor Gökçe Akyıldız is going to come to meet you, practice together and answer your questions about the program!
February 22, Saturday
Cihangir Yoga, Ankara
Q&A between 16:00 PM - 16:45 PM
Kids Yoga Practice Demo: 17:00 PM - 17:30 PM
Content titles in the program are as follows:
- What is kids yoga and how does it differ from adult yoga?
- In yoga sessions where there is no competitive environment, to accurately transfer yoga poses to children and introduce them to yoga;
- To teach yoga poses to children through stories and educational games;
- To prepare a kids yoga session plan;
- Exercises and breathing exercises to improve focus and attention in children;
- What are the mental, physical, and psychological goals and achievements in kids yoga sessions?
- How can we use yoga to support school life?
- Classroom Management
- Philosophy and ethics
- Breathing exercises
- Relaxation techniques
- Childhood physiology and anatomy
Important requirements for the program:
- Participants who have not graduated from any 200-Hour YA Certified Basic Yoga Specialization Program receive a certificate of participation so that they can work comfortably with children at any institution or school; if you have graduated from any 200 Hour YA Certified Basic Yoga Specialization Program, you can obtain a 40 Hour YA approved (YACEP) certificate.
- When full participation in the Specialization Program, homework and internships are completed, the participant can receive the certificate.
Who can participate?
- Yoga Experts, Mothers, Children Development Students and Graduates, Classroom Teachers, Children and Adolescent Psychologists and Psychiatrists, Physical Education Teachers, it is open to any participant who wants to meet with the child inside.
Prerequisite of the Specialization Program:
- Participants are required to have a minimum of 3 Months (Minimum 5-10 Sessions Beginner) yoga experience.
- This condition can be completed within one month during or after the Specialization Program.