- We have a mat for you to do yoga in our studio. Our mats are disinfected after each lesson. However, bringing your own mat will be the healthiest during this period.
- A limited number of auxiliary yoga materials are used in our studio for a temporary period of time. We recommend that you bring the additional materials you need with you.
- Students are accepted to all our courses by reservation. You can book lessons by creating an account on our website or CY App.
- In order to make room for all our students, we kindly ask you to book only the course you are sure of.
- Only 2 of our members will be able to use the changing rooms at the same time. Showers will not be used.
- We kindly ask you to come to the lesson you have booked at least 10 minutes before and have your membership card scanned at the reception. Reservations are reduced for the last 10 minutes, and substitute members waiting for the lesson are taken to the session.
- Due to Covid 19 precautions, HEPP code is checked at the entrance. Students are admitted to the studio 15 minutes before the start of the lesson.
- We kindly ask you to continue to wear your mask in the studio. You can only remove your mask during class.
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed in the changing rooms at the same time. Our showers are not used for a temporary period.
- Finally, if you have the slightest doubt about your health, if you are sick or if you have a fever, it will be the best precaution to continue our online classes at home. All of our studio lessons are broadcast live at the same time and are recorded for you to repeat.
Thank you for your care so that healthy days full of yoga can continue together.
You can always send your recommendations about our studios, schedule, teachers and personnel to firstname.lastname@example.org